Having the right information to make decisions is empowering. But getting this information isn’t always easy or straightforward. Make those tough decisions by hiring a private investigator in any of the following situations to get the information you need to move forward.
1. You’re Worried About a Cheating Spouse—Is your spouse cheating? Find out if infidelity is a problem in your marriage by hiring a private investigator to look into what’s going on.
2. One of Your Employees is Lying to You—That “workplace injury” may not have happened at work, and your business shouldn’t have to pay. A private investigator can give you more information to help you tell if your employee is giving you the whole story.
3. You Want to Check Out Someone You Met Online—The world of online dating is great, but it’s also hard to know if that person is who they say they are. A private investigator can look into a new connection to make sure they’re telling you the truth about who they are.
4. Your Ex isn’t Paying Child Support—Your ex says they can’t afford to pay child support, but you don’t believe them. A private investigator can unveil the true financial status of your ex.
5. You Want to Investigate a Workplace Incident—You can’t keep your eye on everything that happens at your business all the time. If a situation at your workplace disrupted your operations, but you have a feeling you aren’t getting the full story, a private investigator can take a closer look.